Wednesday, August 6, 2014


I've noticed that some of my desires for success in the world as a teacher and 'healer' have begun to feel heavy....like a burden. When Matt Kahn told me to drop my spiritual ego and get a job that has nothing to do with my spiritual path I felt a great sense of relief. I had no idea that my own desire for success created the weight I was feeling until I let it go. Wow! I still love teaching and sharing this loving journey but my own desire to be a well know or world teacher and have success through that work became a burden. So I let it go! I continue to follow my heart and offer what is right and timely for me to offer but I let go of my 'big plan'. I remember the wisdom of this quote: 'How do you make God laugh? You tell Her your plans!' LOL! Has anyone else experienced this? Also...still looking for the right job...part time preferably. Sending blessings to you as I continue this amazing journey! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment