Saturday, August 1, 2026

 Enjoy my August 2026 Newsletter!

BB June 2025 Header
 

Happy August Beloveds!

Happy August Beloveds!
I rarely send my newsletter out this early but I had to celebrate my new upgrade of my website with you! It’s still under the same URL at www.body-beloved.com. I feel all new and shiny now! LOL! Please do check it out and let me know what you think of it. I contracted with Navid Raoofian CEO/Founder at WEB interactive TECHNOLOGIES. I googled web builders near me and found him just up the road in the same shopping center as Trader Joes in Pikesville. I highly recommend Navid if you need a new website. You can reach him at webintech.com or 410.777.8500.

Other good news, I’m seeing clients again. My rehab after my shoulder surgery has gone very well. Yay! Please give me a call between 11am and 7pm at 410-598-1010 if you’d like to make an appointment. Also, if you have ever seen me for Tantra and Intimacy Coaching and our time together made a difference for you, I’d love to get a short testimonial to share on my website. You will be anonymous unless you prefer otherwise. Again, you can send it to this email address, sherrytuegel@verizon.net. Thanks Beloveds!

In checking out my new website I followed the link to my blog (under About Sherry) and ended up copying and pasting many of them into a word document for a potential base to my next book. So far, I’ve named the book Beyond Naked. Thanks Andrew Janssen for the suggestion! I may add a subtitle: Confessions of a Comfort Queen. I’ve missed writing and beginning this new book feels really good!

Speaking of testimonials, if you read my memoir, Stripped Naked & Other Songs of Love, I'd love a testimonial about the book. You can send it to my email, sherrytuegel@verizon.net and also I'd love for you to review it on Amazon. Hoping to get more interest and sales. The ebook is only $9.99 so, if you haven't already, check it out on Amazon here.

Jack Kornfield saying

Enjoy some wisdom from Jack Kornfield:

“The practice is not about becoming someone else. It is about learning to meet this moment with an open heart.

Curiosity softens what judgment hardens. Instead of asking, “What’s wrong with me?” try asking, “What is this experience asking me to see?”

Every thought, every emotion, every challenge can become a doorway to wisdom when we greet it with interest instead of criticism.

Walk your path gently. Let awareness replace judgment, and watch how naturally compassion begins to grow.”

~ Jack Kornfield

And…

“So much of our suffering comes from trying to control what cannot be controlled, or resisting what is already here.

Surrender is not giving up. It is the courageous willingness to soften our grip and meet life with an open heart. When we stop fighting the present moment, something unexpected happens: we discover a peace that isn’t dependent on circumstances.

This doesn’t make life’s difficulties disappear. But it frees us from becoming entangled in them.

May you trust that what you can meet with awareness and compassion can also become part of your freedom.”

~ Jack Kornfield

20250920 151737

Patti Hawse's Shamanic Journey here

Upcoming Classes and Events

I'm offering my All Love Zoom once again on the third Thursdays of the month. I'm beginning again on August 20th from 7pm to 9pm Eastern time. The fee is only $20 paid through Zelle or PayPal using my email (see below). Please email me at sherrytuegel@verizon,net for the Zoom link. Hope to see you there!

Coming next month!

Patti Hawse will be offering another amazing Shamanic Journey here on Saturday, September 5th from 3pm to 5pm. The fee is $44. You can sign up on her website at KarmaFest.com. Walk-ins are also welcome but Sometimes we run out of room so it's best to sign up ahead of time. Be sure to arrive by 2:45pm. We lock the door at 3pm to avoid interruptions.

love is who you are

In Closing

I hope you enjoy August! I've loved some of the mild weather we've had recently. Yesterday morning, July 31st, was amazing. I sat out back soaking in the beautiful green of the trees and grass as I listened to the birds sing. I pray you are having some of those moments to bring love and peace to your day!

"Today is going to be my peaceful day."

I always love hearing from you and what is going on in your life. Please drop me an email and let me know. May you find deep peace and the love that you are!
Sending Much Love and Many Blessings
Sherry

Sherry Tuegel
www.body-beloved.com
sherrytuegel@verizon.net
410-598-1010

No comments:

Post a Comment