Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Book Beginnings...

My sweetness longs for You
She waits impatient and aroused
Pulling her up inside me I feel the warm honey of Her Essence
Beloved Shakti
Exploding with joy and celebration
Passion’s breath moving
                             Sounding
                                       Ah
                                          Om
                                             All Love
                                                  All Love
                                                        All Love
Sun  crowns head to heart
Feet soaked in liquid golden mercury
Rising  through my legs
Enveloped
Embodied
I am the golden snake
I am the Beloved
I AM
                           Ecstasy!
                               All Love 
                                   All Love  
                                        All Love



No comments:

Post a Comment