Sunday, August 18, 2024

                                                    

                                                                    My July 2024 Newsletter

hu, Jul 11 at 7:41 PM


BB Header May 2023
 

Happy July Beloveds!

Hope you all are staying cool in this hot July weather! I've been enjoying swimming 3 times a week in an indoor pool at my gym. Getting into the oven, I mean car, to and from the pool has been a test, however. I was happy to wake up today (7/11) to cooler weather and sat out back enjoying the cooling breeze for a while this morning. That beginning has made the whole day sweeter!

Speaking of sweet, I'm delighted to report that my wonderful editor, Dvora Konstant, completed my book and sent me the final draft! I've sent it to my Beta Readers and await their comments. I'm now in search of an affordable Book Designer and Cover Designer. If you know anyone, please let me know. Here is my mock up of the cover that I've posted before.

Stripped Naked Cover 6

And here's a snippet from my book from the Fall of 2008:

"New York! New York!

"A little over a month after my Tantra Retreat, I arrived in NYC. I walked through the train station meeting the eyes of others with ease and love once again. Like my last trip going to Omega, the fear was gone, the tension gone. I no longer felt like prey. It was like being in Auckland, I felt at ease in the bustle. When I walked past a man with ragged clothes, I met his eyes and smiled. He smiled back. I worked in NYC several times in the mid-90's and had always moved through the city with great caution. Not this trip. My New Zealand retreat had truly changed me. I loved the ease I felt."

I mention in the book that it was in this trip, walking down the streets of New York City where my Tantra friends told me I was a Tantrika but just not practicing yet. I was and am so grateful! I look forward to the day I can give you the link to my memoir on Amazon. (Big Grin!)

Patrick and Me Fairfax Make a Wish

Upcoming Classes

I've decided to take July and August off from my monthly All Love Zoom. We will restart in September. I am really looking forward to being with Patrick in August for his 4 day class. See the flyer below for details. Do tell Karuna Joy I sent you if you sign up. Call me at 410-598-1010 between 11am and 7pm for details or if you have any questions.

Sekhem All Love Vienna August 2024
Gangaji photo

In Closing

Leaving you with a little wisdom (see picture) from one of my favorite teachers, Gangaji; if you too are seeking the truth or enlightenment. I am excellent at being distracted and when I finally stop, I can feel the support! Gangaji encourages us to just stop. It's not always easy. As Ram Dass said, "we are all just walking each other home." I'm happy that you are part of my journey home!

I do love to hear from you about the road you travel these days. Drop me a note and let me know what's going on in your life. Whatever it is I hope it is sweet and filled with blessings!

Much Love Always,
Sherry

Sherry Tuegel
www.body-beloved.com
410-598-1010

No comments:

Post a Comment